Enabling everyone to own an official British tribute to this major landmark in the history of the Royal Family, the 2017 £5 House of Windsor Centenary Cu-Ni BU is now available at Macquarie Mint!
An official issue of Britain’s Royal Mint, this unique British legal tender coin is distinguished by a highly symbolic, beautifully balanced reverse design. Based on the Badge of the House of Windsor, approved by King George VI, this compelling motif depicts the Round Tower of Windsor Castle, surrounded by oak leaves and acorns representing strength, patience, longevity and prosperity.
Fantastic value-for-money at less than $30, and forming a great gift for Royal Watchers, each crown-sized 38.61mm diameter British legal tender coin is set in a typically impressive official Royal Mint pack.
- An official Royal Mint tribute to the centenary of the House of Windsor
- Struck to the Mint’s rigorous Brilliant Uncirculated standard
- Official British legal tender – spans a crown-sized 38.61mm in diameter
- Beautifully presented within an informative, illustrated pack
- Edge-inscribed with ‘Christening of a Dynasty’, and top value-for-money at less than $30!