Macquarie Mint is proud to present the stunning 2018 $25 HM Bark Endeavour Mother of Pearl 5oz Silver Proof - officially launched at the 2017 World's Fair of Money in Denver, Colorado at the start of August!
Utterly unique, this exquisite coin features a genuine Mother of Pearl inlay, united with a massive five ounces of 99.9% pure silver. Paying homage to the 250th anniversary of Captain Cook's first Pacific Voyage of Discovery in 1768, the reverse of the coin depicts the Endeavour at full mast in search of the 'Great Southern Land'.
Crafted to a flawless Proof quality, this official legal tender coin spans an imposing 65mm in diameter, providing ample room for you to truly appreciate its mesmerising beauty. The coin is presented within a unique, official case featuring a ship's helm and is complete with an individually serial-numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
With a tiny worldwide mintage of only 750 and with very limited numbers available exclusively at Macquarie Mint in Australia, we must urge you to act now!
- Struck to flawless Proof quality from a huge 5oz of 99.9% pure silver
- Highlighted by a luxurious, genuine Mother of Pearl inlay!
- Official Solomon Islands legal tender – spans a massive 65mm in diameter
- Commemorates the 250th Anniversary of Captain Cook’s first Pacific Voyage of Discovery
- Beautifully presented within a unique, official case featuring a ship’s helm
Please note: delivery is expected in late September, 2017